Translate

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Drinking Water On Empty Stomach: Good or Bad?


I’ve been told that drinking a few glasses of water immediately after waking up is good for the health and can actually cure illnesses.
I haven’t tried it until I read some articles stating its popularity as a habit in Japan because of its many benefits and because, as stated, it is scientifically proven to cure illnesses like headache, body ache, heart system, arthritis, fast heart beat, epilepsy, excess fatness, bronchitis asthma, TB, meningitis, kidney and urine diseases, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, piles, diabetes, constipation, all eye diseases, womb, cancer and menstrual disorders, ear, nose and throat diseases.


Benefits of drinking water on empty stomach | herblogazine
In Japan, drinking water immediately after waking up has become a popular habit due to many benefits proven by many scientific tests. From old and serious diseases to modern illnesses, curing them by drinking water has seen many success
So I tried it the next day. I started with a full glass of water, gulping large volumes to empty the glass quickly. It feels fine at first until in my second glass, I started to feel dizzy and something in the left part of my stomach started to ache.
The alarming stomach reaction…
Alarmed by the weird stomach reaction after drinking, I immediately ran towards my computer and searched for some explanation in Google.
I felt quiet relieved to learn that I’m not alone in the weird experience. It was actually a normal reaction because…
the moment you take anything into your stomach, your digestive system momentarily diverts energy to your digestive system to digest.
This can take energy away from the brain and other organs effectively shutting them off that’s so your body can focus on what’s important – digesting food to survive.
So, if your intake is already low, you should only take small quantities of water at a time, but you MUST not restrict it! Just drink the same, but in small quantities to remove this effect and the chain reaction you body is responding, too.
Case solved! No more worrying about the unpleasant stomach reaction.
The danger of drinking water on empty stomach…
I was, however, troubled to find an article that says drinking water on empty stomach is dangerous! How could that be?
In an article I read, it says…
Drinking water in the empty stomach dilutes these all valuable acids and chemical compositions moreover it deactivates the fermentation process in the stomach which leads to indigestion.
Further it leads to forty-two (42) types of diseases.
Drinking water in the empty stomach turns the skin complexion to the adverse level.

Further it leads to Aggressive Behavior or Mental disorder as well all sorts of psychosomatic disorders.